The world is changing rapidly on many levels. This is a challenge for established businesses but also provides great opportunities for innovative approaches. By questioning our assumptions, we can start to think differently about organisations, products, business models or customers.
Six powerful paradigm shifts help us to make sense of these momentous changes: the shift from push to pull, from consume to create, from assets to access, from universal to unique, from linear to complex, and from scarcity to abundance. We discuss the disruptive consequences and golden opportunities of these paradigm shifts for your sector.
We then apply the Reframing methodology to overturn core beliefs in your sector. Why do you do what you do, and why do you think what you think about your product, customer, processes or business models? You will challenge cherished assumptions and reframe these to design radically innovative approaches. We then design Innovation Experiments based on these radical proposals, and commit to applying this innovation mind-set in our current situation.
- Insights into key paradigm shifts and their influence on the business environment
- Insights into assumptions underlying current business practices in your sector
- Training in using the Reframing methodology for innovation ideation
- Exposure to radical innovative proposals
- Translating radical proposals into Innovation Experiments
- An immersive and intensive experience with colleagues
This Innovation Workshop can be customized from a half-day to a two-day programme. It has been given for small groups of 6 people, but also for large groups of 120 participants.